Author: Edited & adapted from Shaykh Ehsan Elahi Zaheer
Publisher: The Orthodox Press
Binding: Soft Cover
This book explores the history on how this deeply misguided cult that originated in India at the time of the British Raj, have some of the most deviant beliefs and ideas due to the heavy influences of sufism and hinduism.
Some of the practices and beliefs from their followers include;
- -Supplicating and seeking help from other than Allaah
- -The belief that others along with Allaah have knowledge of the unseen
- -Exaggerated praise regarding the abilities of Prophets and Saints
- -Grave worship and building structures over them
- -Saint worship and their polytheistic beliefs regarding them
- -Seeking blessings from figures, images and talismans
and many more…. Additionally the book details how the bareweli belief is shockingly parallel to Shi’ism. This is a MUST buy book for anyone wanting to delve their studies into deviant groups and is keen to know the position of Ahlus sunnah in regards to them.